Thursday, December 30, 2010

Witches Night Out! WNO 2010

I've been friends with these girls since we were 3! We were the 3 musketeers growing up, always together, friends forever! Melissa is on the left, Lindsay is on the right. We don't hang out like we used to but we're more like sisters than anything else now and they will always be a part of my life! So it's always fun to get together again with them...it's like we always pick up off where we left :) I love them!!


So my friend Brittany Hadfield had WNO this year up at her amazing house that's in Draper. The last one I went to was 3 years ago so I was ready to party like a witch again. I invited by cute friend, Brittany Gerson to accompany me and have some witchy fun!

Me n Britt :)


The hostess Brittany H., Melissa, Brittany G., and me :)


That's a whole lot of witches! Brittany's house was the perfect element for a perfect WNO.


Gorgeous witch and her vacuuming broom!


Greenie witch and her broom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment