Friday, December 31, 2010

Sally came to town!



So this is my beautiful friend Sally from Santa Monica :) We were friends in HS and she was responsible for setting me and Jason up on a blind date! Do I owe her my soul? Well, probably not, but a whole lifetime of THANK YOU's!!! She was dating one of Jason's good friends so it only seemed natural to set us up so we could go out together. Supposedly Jason had been spying me the year before when he'd see Sally and I but we didn't officially meet until the next year :)

So I haven't seen my beloved friend since our friend Tyler died (refer to my post 9/11), 3 years ago so when she told me she was coming into town and would love to come and swing by for a quick visit, you can bet I was totally thrilled to be able to see her and catch up for a few. Her bro was up in Eagle Mountain where she'd be so it would have been ridiculous of her NOT to come for a visit being so close. It was great to see her again, she always makes me laugh!

I had my boys get a picture with her (minus my preteen oldest son with an attitude!) and the two of us took some silly pics of ourselves that I will refrain from posting as I look like a total dork. I'll save myself the humiliation!

No comments:

Post a Comment