Friday, December 31, 2010

Milo!



So here is our not-so-little puppy dog, Milo. We got him last year before Thanksgiving, and let's just say...WHAT WAS I THINKING???! It's been one crazy year of the dog...I should have known what I was getting into, but like the saying says about "puppy dog eyes", well, that's exactly what Milo did to reel me right in and take hime home! My boys, all 6 of them, had been wanting a dog for sometime...but I held my ground with a firm NO for what seemed like an eternity! Until one cold, wintery day in November at the Smith's grocer.

Milo as a little puppy



I do have to say he really is a good dog...freaked out by the vacuum and Jason's drum-playing (but who wouldn't be afraid of his drumming?) just kidding, Jason is an awesome drummer...but aside from his quirks he's been a good pal for the boys and I'm glad he's a part of our family. Now if we could only get a fence this spring, we'd be set!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little pup!

    I love you, Mutt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JaYm didn't say this, it was Jaeden, Milo's favorite person in the world :)

    ReplyDelete