Jaeden blowing out the candles on his ice cream pizza cake!
It's so exciting to see your child hit another year older, another milestone. I love looking back at pictures and notice how every so slightly, they look a little bit older, a little more wise...realizing that childhood is so short-lived and priceless and I really need to try and live in the moment of everyday that I am lucky enough to be alive and live with my precious boys! I really wish I could practice what I preach, but I suppose that is why God has granted me the gift of life, day after day after day...because I keep making the same mistakes and try each day to do a little better than before...boy I'm getting sappy! Enough said.
Here are some highlights of my handsome boy's special day! We always let our boys pick out a birthday dinner of their choice and do cake and presents from his fam at home. Jaeden wanted to go to Classic Skating for his friend party so there are some pics from there included, as well. I am so proud of Jaeden, he really is a special boy; there aren't many out there quite like him! I somehow got lucky~ maybe I needed to be taught some good lessons from my wise little boy :) Not to mention how handsome he is!
Jaeden with his brothers and some buddies
Payton loving the balloons!
Braxton's mad skillz on the scooter!
No comments:
Post a Comment