My sweet little Braxie turned 5 this year! I can't believe how the time flies...I feel like a broken record always saying this about each one of my kids, but it seriously does! Then I have to ponder about whether or not I really have made the most of those years I've had with each one so far...I really hope I have...I'm sure there was always room to do more, but I have to assume I did the best I could at that time.
We did 2 parties, one with our extended family and one with just his brothers and parents...he wanted a lightning bolt cake with Perseus...ummm, what was that?? Yeah, that's our little creative Braxton, so whipped up a lightning bolt as best I could without having been given prior notice this is what he wanted, to not being trained in fondant or having any special 'tools', this is what the end result was, pretty funny! I also ran out of the politically correct lightning colors, hence this is what you get! LOL...I sure got a good laugh about it all, but I really think he thought it turned out very cool :)
Loves his paper jams guitar!
Spinning Mater truck~ it was spinning at the moment I took this picture, promise :)
I always make the kids wait until their 6th birthday before we do the friend birthday, so we had lots of fun with family and Braxton's cousins, and here are a few highlights of his special day!
He wanted an ELMO cake, like I had made for his brother Payton's 1st birthday, so I thought, sure why not! I knew how to do it better this time around and it's fun for him, too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment