Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cameron's makeover!



So Cameron is my silly, mischievious kid, without even knowing it most of the time! As you can see from the picture, he decided to give himself a makeover...with my black nailpolish! Freaked me out at the time, luckily he knew not to put it on as 'mascara', sheesh! But after I gripped myself from the initial shock, it was quite humorous and here is the pic I took~ I told him to put on a 'guilty' face, as the first one I snapped was a happy, look what I did, face! lol...some nail polish and TLC later and he was good as new. And he better not do it again! :)

When he was 2 years old, I found corn kernals stuffed up his nose! 2 in one, 1 in the other...luckily I got them out instead of having to take him into the emergency, but that was not a fun situation to be in at the time...funny now, especially the fact that I kept the kernals to show him later on, and a funny little story he can remember about himself, even though he doesn't remember it :)

He also seems to like to 'mark his territory', or to something of that degree...back when we had our van, I found that he had drawn in his name on the back of the leather seat in PERMANENT marker!! I have to say I totally blew up over that...we were leasing the van, so we didn't officially own it, and turning in a van with said child's autograph on the back seat, unless it's Justin Bieber's, I don't think it will be looked at as whimsically and cute as the autographee intended :)

After the fact, luckily I took a picture because I eventually got over it and was able to get most of the marker off miraculously...I guess it's those kinds of life lessons we have to learn to get over before we even REACT to them...A lesson I seem to never quite get until AFTER the fact...but I'm trying!! I really am trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment