Another year older, hopefully wiser! Here is my self-portrait going out for my birthday...I decided to make myself purple since it's my favorite color, LOL! I can't say I like the fact I'm gaining years as well as pounds, but getting out for the night with my honey makes me endure having to say another year older...and don't forget wiser! We went out to one of our favorite restaurants, Blue Moon for some yummy sushi! Then we went window shopping around the District and went to the Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory from a treat.
I'm just glad I am alive another year to have been able to experience life with my sweet little family and all my extended family, friends and neighbors. Life wouldn't 'BE' without any of them!
My sweet little Braxton went out around our yard to pick me these flowers: some lavender, a sunflower and a dandelion...he's going to make a girl someday very happy and lucky indeed :)
Cameron my sweet 6 year old told me Happy Birthday mommy, more times than I could count! He wanted to make sure I felt loved and special that day...what would I do without him?
Flowers Jason brought home for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment