I can't believe the summer came and went as fast as it did...but it always does, oddly! It was a beautiful sunny morning and I always have to snap the infamous standing-in-front-of-the-school picture which I don't know if my boys love or hate the fact that I make them do it! I guess their faces tell the story! But they'll appreciate it when they get older, right? Braxton made an appearance with his big bro's, as he will definitely be in the official lineup next year!
Jaeden is in 5th grade and got the teacher he wanted, yay for him! haha...Teagan is in 3rd grade and I love who he ended up getting for a teacher. Cameron made it to
1st grade and is gone all morning and afternoon like his brothers~ kind of bittersweet! Braxton is starting preschool and boy is he ready for it! He needs way more stimulation than I have time to give, so it's time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment