So there is a place called Gardner Village that is in Midvale, Utah. It's a historical mill that has been changed into a fun little place of shops and holiday-themed fun. I haven't taken the boys here for a few years and decided that we needed to go there this year around Halloween so we could bring back some of those memories...its seriously been like 5 or 6 years since we last took the boys there. By "we" I mean, my annie Koo and myself :)
We had a lot of fun, aside from losing my purse and having to backtrack through several stores, I finally found my purse, and am grateful for hones souls in the world...besides with the amount of money in my account they couldn't have gotten far ;)
Payton couldn't stop staring at this gypsy witch, haha!
Me 'n my boys :)
Hula-witch!
Me and my cute boys~
Witch and her frog prince!
A Koo and the boys~
So after we left Gardner Village, I took the boys to pick out pumpkins at a family-fun pumpkin patch. Payton kinda blends in well, I think ;) Long day but lots of good memories to remember!
No comments:
Post a Comment