So here I am, 34 years young on this big old earth...how did I get to this point? My memories of my youth are trying to play catch-up with me, and yet I can hardly remember what it felt like to not be a mom and married with kids?! I think there is some baggage from my life that I'm trying to disect, figure out, heal from, and yet time stops for no one. So here I am, another year gone by, another year of accumulated memories and wrinkles :) Happy Birthday to me!
It was a stormy, snowy day of birth...but I decided not to let mother nature foil my good vibes I was feeling...and look what decided to come out and brighten my day with!
Mmmmm, sushi~ my favorite!!
Me want sushi!! lol
Doing the Happy Birthday thing at my mama's! Being a cheesy dork and lighting my own cake that I made myself :)
My delicious lemon-lavender cake with whipped cream cheese frosting! Yep, I insist on making my own birthday cake JUST the way I like it...can you say high-maintenance on myself??
And for my birthday I got a Justin Case emergency car kit for my car, a couple of gift cards and I used some of the cash I got for some new riding boots...sahweet! Now if I only had legs that looked like this :)

No comments:
Post a Comment