Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jaeden's Halloween party

Jaeden decided he wanted to throw a little Halloween party for his friends...the night before, argh!! He didn't give me much time to plan, since the day after that was Halloween and we couldn't have done it that day. So I jumped online to find some quick and easy halloween-themed party ideas. Here's what I came up with:

We had a classic apple dunk, but it was funny how the kids had such a hard time dunking their heads to get a good bite of the apple...only 2 of them were able to actually get an apple! Guess we need more practice at these kinds of things ;)
They also decorated pumpkins, but we definitely had an artist in the group, if you can't tell...
And here are my pretty pumpkins I decorated...with spray paint and ribbon...turned out pretty nice :)
And then there was an imposter in the group...

No comments:

Post a Comment