Who are we? THUNDER!!!
Jaeden's first year of football has come to an end, and boy am I glad!! It was a lot to adjust to never having done this before, so I can't say I'm sad that its over! I volunteered to make the game banner for the team for their last game, and here is what I came up with. It had to be better than all of the others, afterall this was their last game! I always out-do myself and my lack of judgement for how long things are really going to take, always puts me into these sticky situations where I'm battling my creativity over sleep! But I have to say I was pretty proud of how the banner turned out and it was all worth it.
Here is a view on the field so you can see the whole picture...
No comments:
Post a Comment