Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Braxton turns 6!!

So our little Braxie turned 6 this year, the time goes by so fast each year and before I know it, they are celebrating another birthday and are another year older and wiser...

Make a wish~!
For Braxton's birthday dinner he wanted baked potatoes and salad!

I got him a cheesecake variety 'cake' with a number 6 to blow out~ he's really concentrating on his wish right here ;)
He got a play shotgun and a new bike! Can ya tell from the look on his face that he's excited?!? Quite the kid, he is...
We then had his very first friend party~ I let the boys start inviting friends when they get into kindergarten, so he was excited to have them come this year.


Braxton and his buddy Jaron
Braxton and neighbor Jaren
Jaden, Braxton, Jag
Braxton and Carson
Braxton ready to blow out yet, another 6 candle! This time I made red velvet cupcakes for his Cars movie theme...the kids didn't dig them very much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment