At my boys' school they have an Ollie Otter award where the teacher picks a child from their classroom each month to give an award to for doing a good deed, or being a good student, etc. Braxton was picked by his teacher in September and Cameron was picked by his teacher in October...a mom couldn't be more proud!! I'm still waiting for my other 2 boys to get one, because I know I'm biased, but they really are good kids and I wouldn't be surprised to get that call from one of their teacher's, too :)
I'm really grateful they have been able to make the move to the new school this past school year~ as with all change, I was a little unsure about whether it would be a good change for them or not. The school has turned out to be far better than I would have expected, and they have a PHENOMENAL principal which they all rave about, and I love all of their teachers; what more could I ask for? It's been fabulous.
Anyways, here are the highlights of each of their awards...
I have to say that the camera I have to say that the camera I have really sucks...it takes horrible pictures and as you can see from the one with Braxton, its blurry and it makes me really ticked...I'm hoping to get a nice, expensive camera that won't ruin the memories I'm trying to capture of my family, in the very near future :)
***UPDATE***
My cool 6th grader Jaeden was just awarded the Ollie Otter award TODAY, January 23rd!! What can I say, I am one proud mama!! I told Teagan that HE is NEXT...he just needs to step things up and go the extra mile to prove that he deserves the award, too, and I have no doubt he'll get one by the end of the school year, too :)
Braxton's picture on stage and his award...
And here's Cameron's picture and award...
No comments:
Post a Comment