Wednesday, December 28, 2011
12 years of mostly marital bliss~
So Jason and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary but have known eachother for 17 years. That's pretty much half of my life that my other half has been by my side! Like all blissful marriages, they take a lot of work and it ain't always peachy! But I'm glad we have stuck it out and know that through it all we are soulmates, meant for eachother, and there's nobody else in this world I'd rather travel down that road with in life than him! I just hope he feels the same way about me, teehee ;D
Our anniversary falls right smack-dab in the middle of the holidays so its a lot of fun to be able to be around all of the pretty Christmas lights and decorations! It's definitely a busy time for us as we still have youngins that we have to shop for, so we've made it easy on ourselves and decided that for our anniversary, we get a night to ourselves and then spend the next day, ALL day, shopping and running around which feels like no end in sight. But it's SO much fun, I love it!! And my mom is such an angel, always willing to help us out with the kids, so she spends the night and next day with them so we can get our Santa groove on ;)
Out to dinner!
We ate at the Last Samurai for teppan-style dining and sushi, then stayed at the Hilton hotel...the room we stayed in hadn't been updated for a while, but it was a suite and I also had some fun taking pics of myself in the funky-lighted bathroom :)
We bought a $7...yes, SEVEN DOLLAR quart of haagen dazs ice cream to take up to the room and then attempted to watch a movie, *wink wink
Here's a view from our room~ not necessarily a view to a kill, but it'll do :)
Our room
Having issues with the funky lighting system in the bathroom, lol
The hubby chillaxin'
So here's to 12 years of marriage and I look forward to 12 more years to come! I love you Jason!
Posted by
butterfly_maven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment