Saturday, January 8, 2011

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!


Wow, another year gone by way too fast...I think we all say that every year when it comes to an end, but 2010 seriously seemed to speed by, I can hardly remember living it! We were blessed this year to have gotten a bunch of gift cards to restaurants from Jason's reporters at work for a Christmas gift...so we were able to take the boys out a couple of times to dinner, which doesn't happen a whole lot, as you can imagine it ain't cheap taking a family of 7 out to dinner, lol!







So we took the boys to Applebee's for dinner on new years eve and then went back home to watch "Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hool" on our blu-ray player, and made root beer floats and homemade chocolate chip cookies. It was a good night and finished it off by making lots of noise when the clock struck midnight :)


The boys out on the snow-covered deck dancing around and making lotsa noise!









PRETTY GOOD YEAR...
2010 WAS a pretty good year. I can't say we had any major ups and downs, just typical LIFE :) We celebrated our baby's 1st birthday this year which was bittersweet, as he is our last baby :( It is so much fun watching them grow and learn, though~ we took a family trip up to Seattle, Washington and had a great time there.

I got rid of my van when the lease was up and got into a Toyota Sequoia, finally a 4x4! It's a salsa red color like the one below. I absolutely LOVE it.


I was so ready to be into something more tough and dependable, I'm just not a van lady anymore, lol! We had lots and lots and LOTS of baseball...both Teagan and Jaeden were playing the Lehi city league and Jaeden was also playing on a super-league team so our lives were purely BASEBALL for half of the year! I also enrolled Cameron in gymnastics, to give him something more 'physical' to do...he's not much of an athlete, so I thought gymnastics might give him that edge he needs, but we'll see :) Braxton started preschool in the fall and I am so glad he has that extra outlet for his creativity! He is sometimes too smart for his own good, and I don't always take that in the positive direction, so I'm grateful he can go there a couple of times a week to stimulate his mind. Jason and I also celebrated our 11th anniversary! We've been together for 16 years, but I guess you can't count that time that you're not officially 'married' :)

Here's to a great 2011 will lots of good health, happiness, prosperity and sticking to my new years resolutions!
Love,
da Bohn's



(Notice our cat's GLOWING eyes that I'm holding, haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment