Our living room before the boys opened their gifts~ Santa was generous!
Last year the boys were up @ 4:30 AM to look at their stockings...so as you can imagine, this year we made a rule that nobody could get up and look at their stockings until 7am and they couldn't wake us up until 8am! I'm glad to report that they actually stuck to this rule and mom was in a much better mood while opening presents :)
Mom and Dad got everyone new down comforters for our beds, and new pillows for the boys...Dad didn't think that was too 'fun', but I told him Santa brings the FUN stuff, we get them the PRACTICAL stuff :)
Santa also got the family a Blu-Ray player and a BD of Despicable Me...the boys have watched it at least once a day since we got it, they LOVE it! It's a cute little movie.

He also got us some much needed drinking glasses as all of ours had broken since last year except for about 3 of them. Santa also brought mom and dad a new sheet set~ 500-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets...oh, they are heavenly!! I sleep SO good, especially with our new down comforter...it's been really hard getting out of bed in the morning!
The boys got a bunch of fun stuff in their stockings and they always seem to get new electric toothbrushes every year, so that's always nice! Mom and dad got some much needed practical items in our stockings and I got some new makeup and bright and funky eyeshadow colors :)
It's been fun watching Payton this year as he can now be involved in what's going on and have a ball with his new toys. He got a little tikes car that he loves scooting around in...although, I'm not sure who likes it more, him or his brothers! LOL
Jaeden got a Jay Cutler official jersey from his Nani (Jason's mom) and another Bears t-shirt from Santa, as well as a vintage Cubs hat...it's probably one of the coolest hats I've ever seen! He also got The Lost Hero, a book in the Percy Jackson series and it's over 500 pages and he's already finished it! He's a reading machine, I love it. He also got a Razor spark scooter that shoots out sparks when you break. He got a really nice wooden one from Nani last year but it got either lost or stolen, it's really too bad. I hope he takes care of this one cuz he isn't getting another one!
Jaeden and his stash
Teagan got some zhu zhu pets, these hamster-like mechanical rodents that make noises and move around on their wheeled feet...they intermittently change direction and keep going all over the place, it's quite entertaining, actually! His grandpa got him and his brothers the zhu zhu battle arena, so now he just needs some armor for them and their are set to battle! LOL...he got a really sweet radio control Camaro, and Toy Story 3 from his Nani. He also got a Razor spark scooter that shoots out sparks when you brake. He thinks that is just awesome.
Teagan and his stash
Cameron wanted the Toy Story 3 action links sets so he got a couple of them to connect together to make an even BIGGER set...I think there are 2 or 3 more sets, but he just got the 2 for now. Unfortunately, it's these kinds of sets that I can't STAND because they never get played with after they've been put up and then taken down again...just to try and figure out where everything goes once again so the kids can play with it, just seems to be more of a pain after the fact. Oh well, he got what he asked for, right? :-/ He got Lego Star Wars for the XBox and some legos sets, as well as the game Operation, Captain Underpants book, Zhu Zhu pets, and the guy from Tron. I think he made out pretty well and the nice thing about having all boys is they will all share (for the most part, anyway) their stuff with eachother, so that makes for PLENTY of toys for everyone...I already feel like it's time to go through their toys and get rid of some of them to make more space for their new ones!
Cameron and his stash
Braxton is checking out his Imaginext Space Shuttle he just opened...can I just say I think Imaginext has the best play sets for kids! They really do, and they are made well so they aren't going to break on you from regular play...and they always have creative and unique play designs, I love them. Braxton also got the Imaginext Moon car from his auntie Koo so he just happened to get the Space Shuttle set so he could put them altogether~ he thought that was pretty sweet :) He also got Stinky the Garbage Truck...he had asked for it for his birthday which was back in November, but didn't get it. Let's just say it was a little overpriced, which is probably why he didn't get it for his birthday, but I guess Santa figured if he was still asking for it, he would get it. He also got the butterfly-catching game Elefun, a zhu zhu pet, a dinosaur book and some other little random things in his stocking.
Braxton and his stash
This was Payton's first Christmas where he could really take part in all the festivities and it was fun to watch him. He got a Little Tikes car to scoot around in, and a Weebles treehouse with some weebles people, which he just LOVES! He also got a Little People speedracer track to race mini racecar's down and has a blast playing with that, as well. We couldn't keep him away from the chocolate Christmas morning~ everytime I would look over, he'd have another piece of chocolate he was eating, and the evidence was all over his mouth!
He got a book on nursery rhymes and a fun, giant 'top' toy that grandma got him and some Burt's Bees bath products, I love the stuff, too! It's nice to be able to find it at most stores now; I remember buying it for my first babies and it could only be found at health food stores, so I really appreciate the convenience of being able to find the stuff when I need it :) He got the dinosaur from Toy Story for Chanukah, a big plush one that squaks when you squeeze his tummy, and 2 guitars that play music or let you play the tunes yourself~ not like he needs 2, but it looks like Grandpa and Nani were thinking alike :) Payton also got a Sesame Street sectioned eating plate and his very own eating utensils~ he's set!
Payton and his stash
No comments:
Post a Comment