Wow, so my 2nd baby turned 8 years old! My how the time flies...I get so caught up in the craziness sometimes, I need those a-ha moments to readjust my focus and remember the good times and how I will look back one day and wish I had of not let the little things get to me so much! Anyway, enough sappy stuff; we always celebrate our boys' birthdays with ourselves by letting them pick a birthday dinner they would like to eat, do cake/ice cream (or how about an ICE CREAM CAKE from MAGGIE MOO's!!!) and then they open the gifts up from mom and dad and/or brothers. Then we let them decide if they want an extended family party or a friend party and they have so far always chosen the latter...I've decided that once they are in school, I no longer plan the big extended family party since they seem to have a friend party over that anyway! I don't have time for 10 birthday bash's a year for our kids :)
We celebrated Teagan's friend party at Jack and Jill Lane's for bowling. The kids had a blast and Teagan is a really good bowler, I must say!! So here are a few picks to share for the big day and hope you enjoy!
Teagan got a skateboard and helmet/pads...let's just say he didn't ever use the skateboard enough to even get good at it, sheesh!
Teagan and his bro's!
mini-league of professional bowlers :)
Teagan reacting to his bowl
No comments:
Post a Comment