Is this not THE CUTEST face?!
Maggie Moo's ice cream cake...can you say YUMMMMM???!
So my 3rd baby is turning 6~ wow, 3rd time around I've experienced one of my boys turning 6! Makes me feel kinda old, but at least I have a family to share it all with! Cameron is such a sweet boy...he's definitely our dramatic one, but is SO smart and is intuitive to everything around him...hence, maybe, why all the meltdowns, right? He just has the sweetest little smile and is growing into such a handsome, awesome kid. I love my Yone-Yai, aka Cameron!
These pics are from our own family party where our special boy gets to pick out his favorite dinner to have and then we do presents from mom and dad and/or brothers. Then he had some friends over for a party and they decorated paper bag animal friends and stick the nose on the clown (just like pin the tail on the donkey), ate pizza and had cake and ice cream...I've found that most kids don't even eat their cake, it's funny I even bother! But of course, a birthday isn't a birthday without cake! In the end I think he had a great 6th birthday!
Making a wish...
and then blowing out the candle!
I think he likes!
Cameron's attempt at stick the nose on the clown
Letting go of their parachute guys
Cute kids!!
No comments:
Post a Comment