Friday, May 27, 2011

Jason turns 35!

Jason and his brood of boys :)



Whoa, 35?!? Yep folks, you read that right, the big 3-5...I have to say Jason is a little bit freaked out that he's only a handful of years away from 40, meaning he can count those years on ONE hand, heehee :D

That's ok, we've had a good, long run together and I'm glad I can say that I'm still at his side, even if he is nearing the ripe, old age of FORTY!

We got him a little cake from this bakery called Dipidee in Am Fork...with 1 candle, mind you...35 wouldn't have looked so pretty on this tiny, little cake!



My mom came over on Friday so Jason and I could take the whole day to just do whatever he wanted to do for his birthday. I was hoping we could do an overnighter somewhere, but Jaeden's baseball super-league schedule prevented that from happening, boo :( So we did the next best thing and went up to Park City for lunch, shopping and then later on we went out to dinner at Wabi Sabi over at Daybreak, and ended it with some gelato that was good, but way overpriced...then we did some MORE shopping! It was a fun day to spend together, I sure do love and appreciate those moments with just ourselves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment