So my baby turned 3 yesterday...THREE!!! Hip hip hooray!!! He's 43 pounds of pure joy and I couldn't have asked for a more fabulous caboose to our family train! When I found out we were having our FIFTH boy, I cried for the daughter I would never have, but completely loved and accepted the new little bundle of BOY JOY that would continue to grow and develop inside of me. My aunt told me on the phone as I was crying and feeling sad about not getting the daughter I thought I was meant to have, that she had this feeling that he was going to be a really special boy; not that my other ones AREN'T, mind you (lol); but he definitely is a one-of-a-kind and I'm so glad he forced his way into our family unit because I can't imagine life without him!! He is Mr. Friendly and talks to everyone. I hope he continues on with his valiant spirit of friendliness and spreads that joy and sunshine wherever he goes and wherever life takes him. He is so helpful and wants to do everything HIMSELF...which can get a little frustrating when time is of the essence, but he's a great helper when I need an extra hand. He attracts attention everywhere we go and people just LOVE him. But you really can't help not loving him, I mean, just look at this kid!! I would get him into modeling and acting but I would never impose that kind of a lifestyle on my sweet child...so for now he'll just have to be the entertainment everywhere we go :)
He wanted a basketball hoop so we got him his very own. We have one already that gramma got the boys from the goodwill, but he wanted HIS OWN, so he got it!! He spends so much time shooting hoops and he's really good at it, so it only made sense to get him his very own. We got him a cute little birthday cake from one of my favorite little bakeries, Dippidee over by where we live. He chose chocolate brownie ice cream and wanted chicken nuggets and broccoli for dinner, yumm :-P
We're having a family party for him this weekend, and to top it all off, daddy's birthday is 2 days AFTER Pay Pay, so its going to be a fun-filled partying weekend for our family. So much fun!!

No comments:
Post a Comment