Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Time to play catch-up!

It's been a couple of years since I've last posted anything...and I know how much my son Cameron loves to look at our family blog, so it's never been a better time to start than now!

Our family has been through a lot the last 2 years so that might explain why I kind of forgot about this old blog...

It's almost 2015, this year has been a blur mostly and has just flown on by...I'm ready for it to be over with.

I have a 9th grader, and 7th grader, 5th grader, 3rd grader and a kindergartner...they are all great boys and are doing well in school!  My junior high boys have both been on the honor roll and my younger 3 had great report cards last month...I'm so grateful they didn't take after my schooling!!  They are capable of so much and I expect them to do amazing things in their lives!!  I love them all so much, they truly are what I live for.

We recently had our family pictures done by my sassy friend, Becky.  I think they turned out pretty fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment