Monday, January 23, 2012

What's that white stuff called again? Oh yeah, SNOW!

So this winter has been very unusual with the amount of snow, or LACK of thereof for better words...I mean, its been unusually warm AND dry and I've actually been fine with that. It's nice not to have to worry about slick driving conditions and bundling up the kids for school...and my LEAST favorite thing of all, dressing and UNdressing the kids in their snow gear to go play out in the snow! But today, we finally got a taste of old man winter in the form of SNOW that actually is sticking around!! My boys couldn't wait to go outside, even though at first there was only a trace of snow on the grass...but as the night went on it definitely accumulated and once again, on with the snow gear, boots, glove, hats, etc...and they were lucky enough to get in a snowball fight with the neighbor kids across the street, and the DH got to use his snowblower this season, FINALLY :)  It's not a lot of snow, but more than we've had this year so  here are a few pics of the fun they were having.  I figured I needed to make the most of the situation and take some to document the fun times!







No comments:

Post a Comment