Sunday, July 10, 2011

Last day of school, twenty-eleven!

So another school year has come and gone; crazy how time flies! I have memories of the grades I attended that my boys are graduating from. Even though being a full-time mom is challenging and long-suffering at times, I realize how fast time is going, and I try my best to enjoy all of the craziness right now, because one day I know I'll look back and wish I'd taken in more of being in the moment and forget about having laundry, cleaning, dr. appointments, homework, sports, preparing meals, etc. to get done!!

The last day of school was really cute. Each grade performed a song they'd been working on and they presented it to all the parents.

Then I took a few pics of the boys with their teachers and friends and then we were off to start summah vacation, baby!! Next year the boys will be going to a new school they are building down the street from us, so its bittersweet for the boys, as a lot of their friends won't be going to the new school...

The back of the school where we all sat on the hill to watch the kids perform.


Jaeden and crew


Teagan and Xander...I got there too late to get a pic with all of his friends!


Teagan and his most awesome teacher, Mrs. Beck!


Cameron and some friends

No comments:

Post a Comment