Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jaeden turns 11 in Twenty-Eleven!



Yes, my first baby boy turned 11 this year!! It seems like yesterday I brought him home to protect, love and take care of...his sweet little tiny baby feet...doing everything from then on as a new mom...and realizing what it means to do whatever it is I need to do to protect him!

He sure has grown up to be a fine, young man!! He's such a sweet boy; good friend and brother, wise; a peacemaker. He is also an incredible athlete!! He's played on a super-league team this year and his coach can play him in any position as he's good and being a versitile player at whatever he does. This fall he'll be starting tackle football, *gasp*! for me...I'm definitely nervous, but definitely excited to see him play! Jason says to me, "just wait until you see Jaeden play"...and I can't wait to see his skills! He told me if he doesn't become a pro-athlete, he wants to go to culinary school and become a chef, cute!

So we had a birthday dinner for him and went to Dippidee and he picked out a giant homemade oreo for his cake, instead of well, a cake! We got mini-cupcakes for the rest of us.


The next day he had his friend birthday party...they played rounds of baseball, basketball and football...we had pizza for lunch and then did a pinata. I think it turned out really fun and Jaeden had a great birthday weekend celebration. Here are just some photos of the fun...

Playing a game of baseball in the front of the house


Lunchtime!



The gang after the presents were opened!


Jaeden and his awesome Costco cake!


After the pinata...just a bunch of hill-billies sportin' our hill-billy teeth :-E


And to save the best for last, the ULTIMATE hill-billy :D

1 comment:

  1. Jaeden is such a cool kid. Cicily was just commenting today how much she misses you all.

    ReplyDelete