
Valentines morning...here's what the boys got, great big red alien-like things! They loved them. We got Payton a big-eyed giraffe, since he is still the baby and I thought it woule be cute for him. They got a couple of treats with it and that was it. I really have a hard time justifying spending a lot of money on these silly holidays...we only celebrate it because it's about the LOVE we have for eachother, namely our sweet boys...they look a little sleep-deprived, probably because they were from a weekend full of mini-quakes out where we live! Scary, I think so! 3 within 2 days over that weekend was more than we really asked for :-/
Jaeden
Teagan
Cameron
Braxton~ yep, still asleep ;D
Payton aka Pay-Pay
This is really what our boys look like when the masks come off ;)
Later that night my sweet momma came over to sit with the boys so Jason could go out for dinner...we went out for sushi at our favorite restaurant, Blue Fish. Then we went to Red Mango for some froyo, yummmm!
Those alien guys are cute! I want one. Looks like you had a fun valentine's day. =)
ReplyDelete