Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009 continued...



So here we are, Christmas morning! I have to say Santa left our house about 30 minutes before the kiddos were up...4:00 to be exact!! That was a big NO WAY from me, as I believe I had just settled down for a long winter's nap, myself. I told them to go back to bed until they could see the sun coming up, then they could come back in and wake dad and myself up. They wanted their stockings to have until then, but I knew better than this! Another NO and back to bed, boys! I know they are so excited they can hardly stand it, but I am hardly the morning person, especially only having laid my head on the pillow for not even 1/2 an hour before I hear noises and realize it must be St. Nick~ I'm kidding, of course :) So they went back upstairs and I really don't know if they actully fell back asleep, but they were up at it again, 6am! I sure didn't plan very well for the "Night before Christmas" part of starting to wrap stuff days before! Once again, I repeat to go back upstairs until the sun comes out, and I know they didn't go back to sleep this time, but luckily in between being awakened by a nursing baby boy, I managed to squeeze in a couple hours of sleep. 8 o'clock came quickly so I dragged my tired butt outta bed so I could watch the boys' faces as they opened up the presents and found the goodies in their stockings! I'm starting to realize that taking that perfect picture to capture the moment, really is key to a good blog post...so you will have to forgive me for my pre-blogging failures as I think about what maybe I SHOULD have snap-shotted to complete this post. Here are some shots of the boys opening their presents and I always take a picture of them sitting by all of the stuff (well, most of it, at least), too.

Jaeden just wanted baseball stuff for Christmas...his new glove! Watch for him in the future making it into the majors ;)


Teagan's havoc razor heli!


Cameron is excited to get his Transformers toys!


Braxton unwrapping a...

...book!


Payton's getting the hang of it, too!




So much brotherly love :)



...and daddy love!



\




da Bohn's hope you continue to keep the Christmas spirit within your heart and homes the whole year through! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Christmas! I loved all the pictures. You have the cutest boys.

    ReplyDelete