So Jason and I were lucky to get our hands on some free tickets to the MoTab's live broadcast Christmas program with Natalie Cole! We have been busy the last couple of weeks, well with Christmas shopping, work parties, etc. So when our oldest, Jaeden, heard that we would be going out "again" tonight, let's just say he was less than thrilled about it! I assured him it was a Christmas program and not a concert, or a movie or anything else that could be considered "fun", haha! I will post some pics of our experience if I can get Jason to pose for a few, regardless of how ridiculous I might be making us look, haha! He'll appreciate these pictures later in life, I assure you, honey :)
The conference center
Ms. Natalie Cole
Posing on Main St
Making Jason pose...he'll appreciate this later down the road!
It ended up being a great program and Jason was really inspired, said it was very, very good...and for him, that IS saying a lot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment