Wednesday, December 30, 2009

10 Years Married!



So this year marked mine and Jason's 10-year wedding anniversary...time flies when you're having fun, I guess! Jason and I met 15 years ago, to be exact...we were just kids!! But I'm so grateful to have met him when I did, and even though we've been through some tough times and challenges, I wouldn't want to be sharing them with anybody else!! We had hoped last year to maybe take a cruise for our anniversary, but we had our little bundle of joy, Payton Micah, join our family this last April! So, the cruise will have to wait, and that's okay! I wouldn't trade our precious little angels for anything! So we headed out to our favorite restaurant, Tepanyaki, for some sushi and a show! Jason appreciates sushi a little more now, especially when it's made the way we like it, and our favorite restaurant is that place!






I have to also say, that Jason gave me a day pass to a spa for a massage, facial, pedicure, etc...I'd say this falls right behind a cruise, so I'm not complaining!! I can't wait to use it, ONE of these days :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm the first to comment! Happy anniversary, guys! You are a beautiful couple with matching beautiful offspring.

    ReplyDelete